Monday, December 22, 2008

Have Yourself a Merry Vintage Christmas

A vintage tree stand works well with a repro silver tree....



I passed up about 8 of these at a garage sale years ago for about 25 cents each....STUPID ME! This was an eBay find....



Gotta love "Large Collection Trash Day" - Back in June after a nice dinner my friend Christian and I were taking the scenic route home - and decided to go garbage picking since there were mounds of things everywhere...this was the one find of mine that stayed in my home.



For more photos of the rest of the trash, check out http://christianmontone.blogspot.com/2008/06/things-we-throw-away.html

1 comment:

Claudia said...

OMG! I cannot believe you have this cardboard fireplace! When I was growing up in Wayne, NJ in the early 1960s this was one of our "staple" decorations in our rec room! WTF were my parents thinking? A cardboard fireplace? Ahhhhh.... but I loved it, I did!