Monday, January 14, 2008

Petits Fours

Truly a vintage treat - and fairly easy confection to make but a long process as there are many steps invloved....



Bake, measure, cut, trim....



Cook sugar till stupidly hot, then let cool which takes forever.....



Stir in TONS more sugar and drizzle - wasting most of the glaze on the paper below....



Decorate and enjoy!





Happy Birthday Christian! We won't even go into the cake-tastrophie that accompanied this to Christian's celebratory Birthday dinner.

3 comments:

SillyStud said...

So very sad!!! I just don't want to take mine down!

Marc Harshbarger said...

I didn't realize you were such the baker, Steve! WOW! Impressive! And I thought I baked a lot of cookies during the holiday season. You got me beat, baby! We'll have to swap recipes next Christmas.

Marc

CHRISTIAN MONTONE said...

PEEP SPACE PEEP SPACE PEEP SPACE!
PEEEEEEEEEP RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!